2008年11月2日星期日

study again @.@

awake early today...
around 9 a.m....
y?
for cleaning my house (abit oli lah ^^) n also help my doy take bath....
i reali very tired....
last nite i slp on 2 ++...
now day also quite late slp....
jz for study sej...
bt ...
i dint improve at all...
reali ant memories lah....
wanna go to die....
DIE.......
after finish my work....
my fren ady reach my home....
for study math....
i oli teach him 1 chapter....
we nt nt enof time to learn other...
n also...
he tel me .... he lazy n tired ady....
he sure tired lah...
nid to work ....
so i wil forgv him de ^^
around 2.30...
he fetch me go pudu berjasa....
elra,nana n yenny also thr...
we hv study add math n math ....
(we hardworking ^^ haha )
(nana n elra **)
(promoting berjasa ???!!! swt ==)

after tat...

around 6++....

dear ming yee "ta bao" "ya bou fan" for me....

keke....

very delicious leh...

wakaka...

thx ming yee n long ge ^^

so hapi gt dear dear sek ^^

today i reali very tired leh.....

8 days to SPM

gambateh neh^^

没有评论: