2008年10月18日星期六

Mcdonald ....

today went to mcdonald study again....


haha....


mcdonald ady like me n my fren de second library jor...

i like tat feel...


i like to study wif my fren ^^


today study wif alan n kok keong


we start from 10 a.m

actually is me late jor...

b4 we plan is 9.30 de....


erm... quite early de...


bt wat can do...


2p.m i gt tuition mah


erm...


me n k.k teach alan account...


"document"


at last....


alan becum blur blur le...


haha...


mayb is me make him bcum blur, coz i nt reali know how to explain....


n me nt pro mah....


keke....


sry ya ,alan....

(alan's hand ...keke ^^ )


after tat...

went to add math extra claz...

i forget to bring long ruler

let umaas "zat"

n he say who tat nt get at least 3b for add math result sure wil let lori langgar...

coz he ady gv us alot of extra claz....

ya...

bcoz of him

my add math ady improve much

thx much much n much ya , my dearest umaas

bt today he fin the claz early 45 mins....

haha....

coz he gv few ex nia....

i hope to hv much thn tat...

cz i lazy to study myself mah ....blekz....

actually....

today my life was normal....

n ntg special....

没有评论: